Active Air 20 ft. CO2 Drilled Tubing. Use with CO2 regulator and tank to evenly distribute CO2 to your grow area and plants.||Designed for use with ordinary construction vapor barrier to seal off work zones, this adhesive-backed zipper is perfect for creating a simple, resealable access doorway. It installs in minutes without special tools and will permanently bond to any clean plastic sheeting. It lets you control air movement for temperature maintenance but, more importantly, it keeps dust from migrating throughout the house. The 84" long, heavy-duty, water proof #5 zipper is sewn to a 950-denier high-density polyethylene backing that has a permanent high-tack acrylic adhesive. Equally useful for providing access to cold frames, shrink-wrapped boats, and plastic tent structures. Instructions included.||Use our sturdy black vinyl tubing, which is FDA-approved and BPA-free, for your irrigation systems and tanks, and to complete your own hydroponic systems. The material is easy to cut to size, but will remain strong and reliable. Choose from six different 100-foot sizes, each in a convenient dispenser pack. Keep a roll on hand for instant access to repairs.||Get double the grow room assistance with this waterproof alternative to metalized film. Unroll this two-sided film and custom fit your indoor garden, eliminating concerns over whether you've got afternoon-facing light or a climate that supports your preferred greenery. Use the white side for walls and floors, taking advantage of the material's 90 percent reflectivity. When you want to block out light and sun, use the light-resistant black side. Adding this poly film to your walls requires no structural changes—you'll leave your place exactly as you found it. Instead of expensive lighting and heating additions, rely on black and white poly.
Heavy-duty plastic, 4 or 5.5 mil
3' long in rolls—folds out to 10' wide
Easy to handle
Black side seals in light
White side reflects
Operational temperature range: -50C (-58F) to 80C (176F).||• More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.||American Hydroponics 1/2" Ball Valve (Stopcock valve) with barbed fittings. Comes in packs of 10. This black 1/2-inch nylon inline ball valve with double-sided barbed fittings is perfect for adjusting flow rates.|
There are no reviews yet.